Originally formulated for use by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and other aesthetic professionals, Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation is a breathable revolution.
The product was first formulated as an oxygen-enriched, protective foundation to minimise patients’ scarring, discomfort and social downtime following procedures, but Hollywood makeup artists also discovered that one application of the foundation could last all day and night even when shooting under harsh studio lights. They rapidly adopted our breathable, second-skin foundation into their industry.
Even after healing from a procedure is complete, many former patients, as well as celebrities and aesthetic clients, use Oxygenating Foundation daily.
Worldwide, savvy consumers can obtain Oxygenetix products and enjoy the same flawless, breathable second skin as the Hollywood set.
- Light breathable formula
- 24 hour oxygen update for greater healing – The only foundation that allows vital oxygen into the skin- acting like ‘aerobics for the skin’
- Beautiful natural complete coverage
- Allergy, bacteria, sensitivity and non-comedogenic tested
- Perfect for sensitive or wounded skin
- Broad spectrum physical UVA/UVB sunscreen SPF 25 – without the irritation caused by chemical sunscreens
- 24 hour hydration with natural moisturisers
- Natural aloe gel base and Ceravitae Pro-Oxygen complex with no heavy oils, alcohols, or added water – Soothing, healing Aloe Vera is used instead of water helping resurface skin by sloughing dead skin cells
- Promotes skin cell turnover to help reduce wrinkles, fine lines and spots – Exclusive, patent pending CERAVITAE continually introduces oxygen, speeding cell production of collagen and elastin
- Transfer and water resistant – it won’t come off on clothing!